1. Whether there are any Efficad Tools functionality limitations for 60-day trial period?
There are no any Efficad Tools functionality limitations for 60-day trial period. If you would like to continue using this product after the trial period, you should purchase a license (see contacts) and activate it.
2. Can I use Efficad Tools with BricsCAD Classic?
You can use Efficad Tools with BricsCAD Platinum, BricsCAD Pro and Bricscad Classic versions.
3. I use the Efficad Tools for drawing creation. But my project partners don’t have installed one. Could they view and edit all objects created by Efficad Tools?
Efficad Tools creates only standard BricsCAD objects which can be viewed and edited by any DWG CAD even without installed Efficad Tool.
4. How can I get of Efficad Tools activation?
To activate your Efficad Tools 3 license please ask your supplier and send to him your personal Efficad Tools Registration Code (see menu ET Help > Activation… or ET Help > About Efficad Tools). You will receive Activation Key for your computer. Put it in appropriate field of Activation dialog window (see menu ET Help > Activation…).
5. I had installed Efficad Tools. But after BricsCAD starting I don’t see any Efficad Tools menu and toolbars. Why is it?
After Efficad Tools installing please start first by Efficad Tools shortcut added to desktop after installation. This will make all needed changes for automatically Efficad Tools starting in the next time
6. Can I load Efficad Tools only for 'efficad tools' profile without loading one for other user profiles?
See menu ET Settings->Profile Settings